A farming game you can play with your friends
Customize your own farm with animals, barns and equipment.
Hay Day is a rather adorable farm game with animals in a cartoon design. It's a realistic game as you have to get baby animals of all kinds and feed them so that they can grow to adults along with planting crops and trees. When the crops and trees are ready, you have to harvest them to sell them for coins. There are tractors and other tools available to help with planting and harvesting, making your job a bit easier.
Aside from the typical duties of operating a farm, you can build barns, homes and even a few businesses that will earn you coins that can help with upgrading the farm and expanding your land. It's important to have as much land as possible because you want to be able to have as many animals and other items on the farm that can earn you money. With Hay Day, you can swap items with your friends online or send and receive special gifts by visiting other farms. There is a good bit of detail involved in the game, but it's overall a fun concept.
- Comical details
- Realistic farming action
- Very polished aspect
- Aren't enough levels
- Does take a good bit of memory
12/16/16: Additional bug fixes
Introducing: The Friend Book
• New possibility to add in-game friends.
• Easily manage and customize your friend list
Community requested features:
• Helper Rose: you can now choose, how you want her to work
• New tree: Grow exotic Banana trees
• New crop: Plant tasty Grapes
• 6 new products
• 5 new holiday decorations in the store
• Vietnamese support added
• Stay tuned for our holiday and New Year’s Eve events, where you can win new and exclusive decorations
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.