A farming game you can play with your friends
Customize your own farm with animals, barns and equipment.
Hay Day is a rather adorable farm game with animals in a cartoon design. It's a realistic game as you have to get baby animals of all kinds and feed them so that they can grow to adults along with planting crops and trees. When the crops and trees are ready, you have to harvest them to sell them for coins. There are tractors and other tools available to help with planting and harvesting, making your job a bit easier.
Aside from the typical duties of operating a farm, you can build barns, homes and even a few businesses that will earn you coins that can help with upgrading the farm and expanding your land. It's important to have as much land as possible because you want to be able to have as many animals and other items on the farm that can earn you money. With Hay Day, you can swap items with your friends online or send and receive special gifts by visiting other farms. There is a good bit of detail involved in the game, but it's overall a fun concept.
- Comical details
- Realistic farming action
- Very polished aspect
- Aren't enough levels
- Does take a good bit of memory
Our final update of the year is here!
• A fresh new Valley theme! Catch escaped animals and deliver them back to sanctuaries for tokens!
• Find fuel stations around Valley for more fuel!
• More rewards! Complete Valley daily quests to earn a new Lucky Bonus.
• Afford more rewards! Introducing the Piggy Bank, which allows you to collect extra tokens.
• Great improvements to the Diamond Shop. Check out the new weekly deals!
And so much more! Check the inbox message in the game.